b’inside Terms and Conditions
- 1. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and subject to, those set forth in the General Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms herein shall have the same meaning as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. In addition, the following definitions apply:
- 'b’inside Market' shall mean the online b’inside Market where you may redeem Market and/or Status Points;
- 'Inactive' shall have the meaning given in Clause 12 and 'Inactivity' shall be construed accordingly;
- 'Item value' shall mean the maximum value we attribute to any b’inside Market item (as set out in the b’inside Market in respect of each b’inside item).
- 'Market Points' shall mean the points awarded to players earned from wagering real money which are available to redeem in the b’inside Market in accordance with the terms set out herein;
- 'Reward plan' shall mean the b’inside reward plan as amended or replaced by us from time to time;
- 'Site' for the purposes of this reward plan shall mean the sh.bwin.de platform;
- 'Status Points' shall mean the points awarded to players earned from wagering real money which relate to the level (Green, White or Yellow) the player has reached, such status to be verified and allocated on a monthly basis;
- 'Week', for the purposes of the reward plan, shall mean a full calendar week from Monday 00:00:00.00 to Sunday 23:59:59.99 EST (GMT -5);
- 2. To join the reward plan, you must have a real-money account with one area of the site.
Market and/or Status Points
- 3. You will earn Market and/or Status Points as a result of real-money wagering as set out on the collect page (as amended from time to time) and any other applicable pages on our site.
- 4. Market and/or Status Points are non-transferable and do not have any cash value.
- 5. The earning and redemption of Market and/or Status Points is subject to our sole discretion and to any restrictions contained on the relevant pages of our site and any Terms and Conditions provided with particular promotions or bonuses. We have the sole right to interpret and apply such Terms and Conditions.
- 6. You are responsible for advising us of any change of your address or other account details and we shall have no liability for any misdirected mail or other consequences resulting from your failure to do so. Failure to provide your correct contact and delivery details when placing your order may result in you being liable for additional delivery charges.
- 7. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that your Market and/or Status Points are properly credited. If you dispute your Market and/or Status Points balance or where we deem that verification is required, we reserve the right to require proof of accrual from you.
- 8. In the event that you become eligible for an invitation to a tournament or live event, the logistics, date and timing of the event and the Terms and Conditions of entry shall be at our sole discretion. Any such entitlement does not guarantee that such event will take place. We will not be liable for any injuries, losses, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by you or any third party as a direct or indirect result of attending any such event.
- 9. We reserve the right to make any payment transfers by means which do not result in us incurring any third party costs.
- 10. We reserve the right to award Market and/or Status Points selectively, at any time, to players chosen at our discretion. Any failure to follow the Terms and Conditions referred to herein, any abuse of the reward plan or any conduct detrimental to the interests of the group may result in the termination of your membership of the reward plan and the cancellation of accrued Market and/or Status Points.
- 11. We reserve the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate the reward plan and any promotion or product line at any time for any reason whatsoever, with or without notice (including without limitation: by changing the way Market and/or Status Points are generated, earned, awarded, collected and/or redeemed including by adding further restrictions on the redemption of Market and/or Status Points). You can accept the new Terms and Conditions or elect not to participate in the promotion.
- 12. If you fail to earn Market and/or Status Points in 12 consecutive weeks, you will be deemed 'inactive' for the purposes of the reward plan.
- 13. Once you are inactive, you will lose 5% of your Market and/or Status Points balance or 5 Market and/or Status Points, whichever is greater.
- 14. You will continue to lose 5% or 5 Market and/or Status Points, whichever is greater, from your Market and/or Status Points balance for each additional week of inactivity.
- 15. If you are inactive for 20 consecutive weeks, you will have all remaining Market and/or Status Points removed from your Market and/or Status Points account.
- 16. You will stop being inactive as soon as you earn one Market and/or Status Point in any week.
- 17. By redeeming your Market and/or Status Points against the items in the b’inside Market, you consent to us providing your personal data (including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number) to a third-party supplier ('product provider') to enable the product provider to fulfill your order.
- 18. Certain items in the b’inside Market are provided by product providers. This being the case, you acknowledge and agree that such items are product provider products and that we accept no liability for any claims and/or liabilities (howsoever arising) in relation to the items, their delivery, or your use of the items. You may have the benefit of certain statutory consumer and other legal rights (and obligations) in relation to your receipt and use of such product provider products (and your product provider shall normally be solely responsible for provision of required information on the existence and exercise of such rights).
- 19. By redeeming your Market and/or Status Points against any of the items in the b’inside Market, you agree that you must accept the relevant item "as is" and there is no right to a cash alternative or exchange unless we, at our sole discretion, elect to offer such a cash alternative or exchange (which may be less than the full value of the item). We reserve the right, at any time, to substitute any item with one or more items (other than a cash alternative) of substantially equivalent value. We may do this, in particular, if it is impractical or unduly costly to deliver a particular item to your geographical location or if a third party is unable to supply the item. Should you not have sufficient Market and/or Status Points required to redeem against items in the b’inside Market, your order will be cancelled.
- 20. You acknowledge and agree that where we display an item value for any item in the b’inside Market, this represents the maximum sum which we (or any third party acting on our behalf) shall pay to procure that b’inside Market item on your behalf and that you will be responsible for any costs of that b’inside Market item in excess of the item value should you elect to redeem your Market and/or Status Points against that item. For the avoidance of doubt, all item values include the cost of shipping expenses, customs taxes, exchange rate differences and miscellaneous costs which we (or any third party acting on our behalf) will incur in providing the b’inside Market item.
- 21. You hereby acknowledge that your order will be subject to stock availability. Should an item be out of stock, you will have the option to re-order a new item or obtain a refund of the Market and/or Status Points redeemed for the unavailable item.
- 22. When your order has been confirmed, you must allow up to six (6) weeks for delivery and once your order has been processed, you will be unable to cancel or amend your order.
- 23. You must ensure that you are available to receive and sign for your order on delivery. Failure to do so may result in you being liable for additional delivery charges.
- 24. If your order is damaged by the product provider, manufacturer, warehouse, or courier neglect or in transit, the product provider will replace that item. Goods damaged due to your neglect or through general wear and tear will not be replaced or refunded. In the event of items being replaced or refunded for damage, your Market and/or Status Points will be credited to your account within 48 hours of order cancellation being agreed. Items that had consecutive failed deliveries will be refunded minus the Market and/or Status Point's price valuation for the delivery of the item.
- 25. We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time either by e-mailing you notification of the new terms and/or by publishing the modified Terms and Conditions on any of the site for your information and acceptance.
- 26. These agreements shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain.
If you have any questions, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service team and/or see our Frequently Asked Questions.